This Wiki site is intended to provide a collaborative authoring environment for documentation on how to use TIGRESS. It is written for the users, by the users. It is a living document. If you would like to contribute, please see the section on Contributing Content.
- Getting Access to the wiki, Plone and Elog pages
- Shift Duties - What to do when you are on shift.
- MIDAS Status Page - See the status of the DAQ system for the experiment
- The E-Log - Go here to add e-log entries
- TIGRESS Plone-CMS Page - Permanent documentation, reports, hardware manuals, etc.
- Contact Information for people associated with TIGRESS (and 8pi and GPS)
- LN2 system
- High Voltage Status Page
- Clover Detector Status
- Experimental Data Storage and Backup
- Current TIGRESS Configuration
- Clover Coordinate Table in lab frame
- Coordinate systems and numbering schemes overview
- TIGRESS Suppression Shields
- Detector Nomenclature
- DESCANT Array Positions
- Configuring Electronics Addresses in ODB
- Codes for odb and calibration file setup
- TIGRESS Detector Types
- BAMBINO Target Ladder Source Holder
- Front Suppression Shield Fine Alignment
- High Voltage for HPGe and Suppressors
- Suppression Shield Gain Matching
- Swan Preamplifier Mapping
- TIGRESS CLOVER Configurations - High Efficiency and Optimized Peak-to-Total
- Vacuum Procedures
- TIGRESS Calibrations
- Epics Front-End -- client for transferring data between EPICS and MIDAS
- Gain Matching
- ODB Parameters
- Spectrum Analyzers
- Starting and Stopping the MIDAS Clients -- use this to start the acquisition computers from scratch or to get some hints on how to fix back-end DAQ systems
- TIGRESS Event Bank Format
- Trigger Parameters
- Event Builder
- Multiple Front Ends
- Recent Changes ...
- DAQ Development "To Do" List
- Known Problems "Do not do" List
- Sidecar signal list -- this is how to select signals on the "sidecar" mezzanines for inspection
- DAQ crash recovery -- some tips on recovering the DAQ from a crash
Detector Testing and Status
- TIGRESS HPGe Pumping Status
- Detector Testing Status
- Clover Detector Powering Procedure
- Clover Initial Testing
- Suppression Shield Testing
- Current Detector Configuration in TIGRESS Lab Rm156
- Scanning Table Setup
- Instructions on Single Scan Setup.
- Clover Coincidence Scan
- Test Setup Vacuum Chamber
- Troubleshooting HPGes
- FET Replacement
- Caen HV
- FPGA Programming -- experts only!
- Computers and Accounts -- list of computers, what they are used for, logins, password hints, etc.
- Using TIGRESS Detectors with Ortec 660 HV
- Jeff Dech's Code Locations -- Describes where to get and how to use code Jeff Dech (summer student) contributed in Summer 2009.
- TIGRESS Wish List -- Put your list of issues that need resolution here.
- Setting Up a New PC -- Instructions on how to set up a new PC with SLinux and properly configure it for use on the TIGRESS cluster.