Jump to navigation Jump to search
- TBragg Shift Duties - What to do when you are on shift.
- MIDAS Status Page - See the status of the DAQ system for the experiment
- The E-Log - Go here to add learn about the e-log entries
- Gas System
- TBragg High Voltage Info
- TBragg Epics Vacuum Guide
- TBragg Experimental Data Storage
Ensure that all the following are working. All these are run using the user tbragg
- mserver: Run on midtig04 with mserver -D in any directory.
- analyser: Run on midtig04 with ./analyzer in directory ~/sis3302
- logger: Run on midtig04 with mlogger -D in any directory.
- front end: Run on lxdaq04 with ./fesis in directory ~/sis3302
- http service: Run on midtig04 with mhttpd -p 8081 -e tbragg -D in any directory.
To view the spectra you have two options:
- roody: You need to run this as tigress@midtig04 unfortunately. Once you've logged into that account, roody -H midtig04:9090
- Adam's awesome stuff: If you want to look at the spectra via Adam's web tools, go to the mhttpd page and click on the Viewer button.
- Epics Front-End -- client for transferring data between EPICS and MIDAS
- Bragg detector